Student Support Services
Student Support Services @ Keene State College
PRIMARY SERVICES OF THE PROJECT:
- Study skills instruction
- Educational counseling
- Academic advising
- Grant aid (scholarships)
- Financial literacy instruction
- Graduate school planning and advising
- Supplemental instruction group study sessions
- Services for students with disabilities
- Career exploration
Director of TRIO Programs
Senior Program Support
- 94% of all participants served by the project persisted from one academic year to the beginning of the next academic year or graduated.
- 99% of all participants served by the SSS project met the 2.0 GPA performance level required to stay in good academic standing at KSC.
- 68% of participants served graduated within six years.